68410 Red Wing Winter FR Parka
- High collar
- Hand warmer pockets on chest
- Two side pockets with flap closure
- Knitted cuffs
- 2" (50mm) wide reflective FR striping around arms, body and over the shoulders
- One inside left chest pocket
- Concealed zipper in collar for hood (hood sold separately)
- Left sleeve pocket with pen pocket divider, small flap with hook-and-loop closure
- Daletec®, (Quality 10, 802536), FR 100% Cotton, 7.5 oz/yd²/250 g/m²
- R2X, R3X, R4X, R5X, R6X, RLG, RMD, RSM, RVS, RXL, RXS, T2X, T3X, T4X, T5X, T6X, TLG, TMD, TSM, TXL
- EN ISO 11612, NFPA 2112 UL recognized component -fabric, IEC 61482-2 (Class 1)
- Tan, Petro Blue, Navy Blue, Royal Blue, Red, Graphite Gray, Orange, Yellow
This roomy winter parka has a comfortable cotton lining and is fully insulated with 200gm polyester insulation. It includes YKK® hardwearing, non-sparking zip. It features knitted storm cuffs in the sleeves and draw cords at waist for a snug fit.
This flame retardant material is tested for resistance against flame flash and electrical arcs under realistic conditions. This strong yet comfortable product has the properties of cotton, including absorption and transport of moisture. Workwear made with Daletec® material can also be specified with optional antistatic properties. Daletec fabrics have been third party certified to meet the requirements of EN 531.