66729 Red Wing FR Hi-Vis Shirt
- Front button closure
- Button cuffs
- Two radio loops
- Two chest pockets with button-down flaps
- 2" (50mm) wide reflective FR striping around arms and body
- Sleeves with pre-bent elbows for ease of movement
- Daletec®, (Quality 29, 642881), FR 74% Cotton, 24% Poly, 2% Carbon, 8.5 oz/yd²/290 g/m²
- R2X, R3X, R4X, R5X, R6X, RLG, RMD, RSM, RVS, RXL, RXS, T2X, T3X, T4X, T5X, T6X, TLG, TMD, TSM, TXL, TXS
- EN ISO 11612, EN 1149-5, IEC 61482-2 (Class 1), EN ISO 20471: Class 2, EN ISO 11611: Class 1 A1+A2
This comfortable, high-visibility work shirt features an extra long body, buttondown pockets and front placket. Front and back yoke styling for a classic look. The sleeves are designed with pre-bent elbows for a more contoured fit and ease of movement. Major seams are double-stitched and bar-tacked for strength. Reflective striping is strategically placed for increased visibility and safety.
This flame retardant material is tested for resistance against flame flash and electrical arcs under realistic conditions. This strong yet comfortable product has the properties of cotton, including absorption and transport of moisture. Workwear made with Daletec® material can also be specified with optional antistatic properties. Daletec fabrics have been third party certified to meet the requirements of EN 531.